Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

39 Clues!

     Hi! So, I like totally finished the book, and it was pretty awesome! I'm going to start by saying that it sounds like there is going to be another series based on this one! I'm not sure if I like that idea. I really wanted the author to reveal what happens when you win the clue hunt, but the book didn't really answer my question. What happens is...
     ...all of the branches of the Cahill family work "together", with the occasional backstabbing. What a nice family, huh!  I never liked Mrs. Kabra (hint, hint.) Everyone who has read this series can tell you that Isabel is evil. Another thing about this book, a surprise character that you've met before is in it, lets just say he/she really surprised me! Anyway, I have a major test tomorrow, be back some other time! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)