Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HEY!

It's raining! I am tired and I'm writing this for no reason, so if you don't want to be bored out of your mind I wouldn't read this! I just heard thunder! It's really dark outside. My foot is falling asleep. I need to learn Japanese in three days! Band music is awesome! Cheesecake is the awesome-est food in the whole entire world! My friend is forcing me to read a book! Justin Bieber is awesome! Silly bands are the worst excuse for a collectors idem, ever! Big circle chairs are the best. School is to long! Volleyball makes your arms red! I love necklaces!Grass cut my knees! I'm wearing socks because my feet are cold! I just washed my hair, so it's not straight. I'm hungry! My contacts hurt! I want to retake my school picture! My mom just got home from the store! I earned $50 for babysitting last night! I really really really want chocolate! Prepare to use your brain:ilovetypingwithnospacesit'ssomuchfun. Can you read the following sentence? My stsier is spuer luod and raelly lkies to hrut me! (My sister is super loud and really likes to hurt me!) I just ate a Butterfinger and a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup! I just put in earrings. I am texting Katie! Lalalalalalala! U smile I smile! King of Anything. Dynamite! I have allergies! Algebra is so very strange! I bet you think I'm insane! I need a laptop! I want a hamster! I don't get an allowance! Go Iowa State! Okay, now I'm really bored! Bye Bye!!! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)