Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wings!

     It occurred to me that I have read a lot fantasy books lately! I love them all. I just read Wings by Aprilynne Pike. First of all, I love the author's name. It's so cool! Second, I love the book, and it's really creative. Laurel, the main character, has been home schooled all her life, and then her parents send her to school! She hates school until she meets David. David becomes her best friend and helps her get through growing "wings". That's right, Laurel grows a flower in the shape of wings! She doesn't grow it in the garden or anything, it grows out of her back! Weird right? Laurel is thrown into a new world full of mythical creatures! She is expected to know what she is doing, but she is really completely clueless. In addition to that, she has to fight off an evil troll trying to get into the faeries magical land called Avalon! I wouldn't be okay with being human one day and a faerie the next, would you? You guys should read this book! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)