Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Alive!

     So, I didn't die or anything! I just haven't been on in a really long time!!! I was preoccupied with Halloween and NaNoWriMo!!!
     Halloween was amazing! I got a lot of candy even though I'm probably to old for trick-or-treating...=D I went as a spy! It was amazing! I'm eating a Twix bar as I type this. HAHA.
     So, anyone else doing NaNoWriMo? For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a contest in the month of November that challenges you to write 50,000 words in 30 days... Dun Dun Dun! It probably sounds to hard, right, but think about how you would feel after you finish! I'm so excited to write. It will be the longest novel I have written. (Only because I haven't gotten past ten pages on my other ones. So, ya, you fellow readers and writers should join, IT'S NOT TO LATE!
     I have to get back to writing, so if I am not on for a while it is because I'm slaving away at my story! TTYL-*Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)