Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

 Happy Valentines Day!


    I'm sorry this post is so late, but I had a busy day. I went and saw... Never Say Never! For those of you who don't know, Never Say Never is a two hour movie about Justin Bieber's life. That probably doesn't interest a lot of you, but I think everyone should go and see this movie. Even the Justin Bieber haters. I have to say that I cried during the movie. I'm really not a huge crier, but watching other people get emotional makes me emotional. Anyway, as a fan of Justin Bieber, I think that Never Say Never was an awesome movie! Even if you hate Justin now, how can you say you hate a cute little kid who could play the guitar when he was two?! This movie just goes to show that dreams do come true. If you got nothing out of this post, than at least remember to FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS! *Phae Phae*

1 comment:

  1. My 12-year-old sister has seen it twice already :P I wouldn't mind seeing it, I bet it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)