Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Heist Society

     Hey guys! I'm having a hard time remembering to get on my blog and write a post. I'm on break right now, and all the days just sort of melt together. I forgot to post yesterday, so I'm posting today! Laziness... the story of my life. Haha.
     I read Heist Society by Ally Carter for the second time! I loved it even more this time. As many of you know, Ally Carter has wrote a sequel to this book! I can't wait to read it. It is called Uncommon Criminals, and it is coming out in June. ( I am posting the picture and Goodreads summary Thursday.)
***** Five Stars!

     Kat had decided to quit the family business and go to boarding school. She was tired of being a thief and wanted a normal teenage life. Kat learned that it is not that easy to walk away from your family.
     When Kat's family gets her expelled from school, she realizes that she is not going to be able to escape the life of a thief no matter what she does. It turns out that Kat's family has a reason for ruining her "normal" teenage life. Her father is in trouble. He's being blamed for stealing five priceless paintings, and the owner of the paintings wants them back. The owner will do anything it takes to get them back. Kat knows that her father is in trouble, so she decides to find the paintings, steal them back, and keep her father safe.
     Kat knows she can't take on this mission alone, so she gets some help from her friends. Six kids, five paintings, and a high-tech museum. Kat knows she has one chance to help her father. Can she get him out of trouble and return the paintings??? *Phae Phae*

2 comments:

  1. I bought this book months ago, but I still haven't had a chance to read it! Glad you liked it. =]

    That's What Liz Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this read too. It's light and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)