Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday(13)

     Happppppy Friday! It's raining here and has been for the past few days. I'm tired of the cold and wet weather and thankfully it seems to be passing! Well, April showers bring May flowers! Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.
                           
Today's Question: What is on your current playlist right now?
My playlist is:
Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Born to Be Somebody by Justin Bieber
Who Says by Selena Gomez
Our Song by Taylor Swift
E.T. by Katy Perry
*Phae Phae*

3 comments:

  1. Not too familiar with those songs! Really don't make playlists for myself. I tend to just listen to a CD at a time! Even on my ipod!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Who Says is a cute song.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)