Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Hunger Games!


     Hey!  I just finished The Hunger Games by  Suzanne Collins. I absolutely LOVED this book! I must have a strong opinion about people's decisions, because I hate what this main character, along with the main character in Sea, chose to do at the end! Just because I said at the end doesn't mean you can just read the last few pages and then start the book! I have no doubt that reading the end would COMPLETELY ruin the book, so please, please, please, please, please, don't do it.
     Anyway now that I got completely of subject, I will start my summary. The Hunger Games takes place in the future, when  the ruins of  North America are controlled by  a terrible and harsh place known as, the Capitol. To remind everyone living in the area that they were controlled by the Capitol, there is an event every year called the Hunger Games. In the Games, twelve boys and twelve girls between the ages of twelve and eighteen, are forced to compete to the death, in an arena, on television! One of the unlucky contestants, Katniss Everdeen, is sent to the competition and has to compete against many people with better skills than herself! Many allies are made, many things challenge the contestants, and many people die.
     Seriously peeps, read The Hunger games! *Phae Phae*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)