Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

SEA!!!

   

     HI! I finished Sea by  Heidi R. Kling!
     Sea takes place after the 2004 tsunami, specifically the after math in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
      The main character, Sienna Jones, lost her mother because of a plane crash and then is forced to go to Indonesia with her father who works with the orphans that have PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder. Sienna comes to really appreciate what she has, including toilet paper! (Icky!) While in Indonesia, she meets Deni, her best friend/love interest. Deni hears word that his father might have survived the tsunami, so he and Sienna run away to his home town, Aceh. I am definitely not going to tell you the end, but I will say I was depressed with the choice she made at the end. The choice about... well you have to read it to know what she chose from the the two things she had to choose about! I know I'm very confusing!
     I really, really liked this book, even though I would have chose a different solution, I mean, It was destiny that she pushed away! I hope I'm making you guys want to read this, because you should read it. Anyway it is one of my favorite books of all time!!! ;D *Phae Phae*

1 comment:

  1. I guess I can wait for hunger games now! Sea looks really good! I am guessing she has to choose between deni and spider and she chooses spider possibly? Lol just guessing her!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)