Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Reading

     As everyone knows, school is getting closer! This is a tragedy, but what can we do? NOTHING! So, as usual, I'm trying to finish up my  summer reading list. My list actually expands over the summer rather than getting smaller, but what can I say? I love reading! My fellow blogger, Katie, always finds amazing books to read, and they are always added to my list! You can reads some of her reviews at http://katiesamazingbookreviews.blogspot.com/  . There is also a amazing web page I use to find books called http://www.goodreads.com/ . Anyway, here is my shortened book list.

1. Gone by Michael Grant
2. Fang by  James Patterson
3. The Melting of Maggie Bean by Tricia Rayburn
4. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
5. Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
6. Sleepless by Cyn Balog
7. Immortal by Gillian Shields
8. I So Don't Do Spooky by Barrie Summy
9. Sea by Heidi R. Kling
10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

There you have it! As you can see by the titles, I read many different genres. I hope you guys check out some of the books! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)