Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chasing Yesterday #2

     Okay, I'm going to get right into it! Chasing Yesterday #2 is called Betrayal. In this book,  J.D. is on the run trying to find out who she really is, and she is being chased by Dr. Styron, the evil doctor! She has had memories implanted in her brain, and she knows she can not trust herself. Daniel and J.D. have to find out who J.D. is before they are found. Can they do it, or will they be caught by the bad guys?
     Like I said yesterday, I really like these books! It's so cool how the characters have to face their fears to solve their problems. I'm really glad I read these books! I'm really getting into mysteries, so expect some more mystery reviews! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)