Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Chasing Yesterday #3

     Aren't you glad it's Friday??? Chasing Yesterday #3 is called Truth. If you can't infer this from the title, J.D. finds out the truth. Dun, dun, dun... I did guess that Dr.______ was really the good guy. I'm not going to tell you who the good guy is of course, but I will tell you that it is sort of surprising! J.D. has been caught. She knows what she is and what she was CREATED to do. If you didn't catch my hint there, J.D. was created by scientists to be a weapon. Are you surprised I told you? I only mentioned this information because it was on the back of the book!  Anyway, J.D. is still in danger, and she needs to learn to control herself, or she could put everyone, including herself, in danger. Can J.D. escape captivity and save everyone???
     Have a awesome weekend! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)