Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Prada and Prejudice!

     Helloooooooo. I recently read Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard. This book is about a teenage girl named Callie. She convinces her mother to let her go on a school trip to London! She is the geek among a bunch  of  popular girls and wants to fit in. To do so, she buys a pair of Prada heels. She is a major klutz and ends up tripping before even taking more then ten steps. She hits the ground and passes out. When she wakes up she is in 1815.  Callie is desperate to get home. She is willing to steal someone elses  identity if it will get her home. What can Callie do? Will she be stuck in 1815 forever?     I loved this book! It was super awesome and creative. My favorite character was of course, Alex! I loved it when to people hate each other, it's so funny! I have to go, but you need to read this book! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)