Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spooky Reading Challenge!

     I finished number 10 on my book list! Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog is about a almost 16 year old Morgan Sparks who gets into a weird situation. Morgan's boyfriend Cam Browne is turning into a fairy and is supposed to go to another world and be the Fairy King! That's weird right?! Guess what, he has a replacement. So, not only is Morgan losing her boyfriend, she is getting a replacement boyfriend. Determined to be selfish and keep her boyfriend, Morgan sets up a plan to send Cam's replacement, Pip, to the fairy world instead of Cam. Did I mention that Morgan gets visions??? I don't think I did. Morgan can usually see the future, but she can't tell what will happen to her plan. She is ALMOST starting to be okay with the idea of swapping boyfriends! Also, Morgan is being threatened by another fairy named Dawn. Soooooooooooooo much drama! What's going to happen? I'm not going to tell you!!! If you have read Sleepless, the ending is sort of the same! Goodbye for now... *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)