Followers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tired!

     School is so tiring! Guess what? My bus almost got hit by a train today... I was so scared at the time, but now I keep telling people about it and laughing! It's sort of a long story, so I'm not going to post it, but if you leave a comment asking about it I'll tell you. I am really tired, so I'm not posting any reviews, but I am going to upload a video! You guys are going to think I'm insane! Ttyl...
P.S. I used the words but and so in that a lot! *Phae Phae*

2 comments:

  1. I already told you!!! The bus stopped at the railroad tracks, and the door opened so that the bus driver could listen for a train. Most bus drivers barely stop because there is never a train.(That's what my bus driver does!)Anyway, before the bus doors closed, the lights started flashing to warn people of the trains arrival... We were still on the track! So, the guard rail thingy started to come down, ON TOP OF THE BUS! The bus driver put the bus in reverse, but it would move because the rail was still on it. DUN DUN DUN... The bus driver sped backwards and I didn't get hit by a train! Morale of the story... check the railroad before you cross!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)