Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

     HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I have many things to be thankful for, but most importantly I am thankful for food, shelter, family, and friends. There are so many other things too! I can't even begin to list them on my post. Do you know why??? Because I have a list of over 2,000! I encourage you to start a list! It really helps to look at all the great things you have.
     What is everybody doing today? I got up at 8:30 and started typing my story for NaNoWriMo. Then I turned on the tv and watched part of the Macy's Day Parade. I love watching it! Now, I'm going to go and eat my thanksgiving feast provided by my awesome mother!
     I hope everyone gets to eat lots of good food and then take a nap! I know that is what I will be doing. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)