Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter 2010

     Can you believe it is December??? I know I can't. November went by reallllly super fast. Even with all of the homework I had it was speedy quick. Are you guys looking forward to the snowy season, or not? I'm not. I like seeing the snow fall and baking cookies, but I don't like being cold or trudging through snow.
     Right at this very moment I am looking outside through my window at all of the lights on the houses. It looks pretty amazing! The neighborhood is now bright, colorful, and sparkly. It is gorgeous! I promise to have some book reviews out soon! I know you are probably tired of my blah blah blah posts, so I am going to go now. Keep warm! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)