Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I FINISHED MY BOOK!

     Hey everyone! I'm so happy... because I finally finished my 558 page book, Gone. Gone is the first book in a series by Michael Grant.
     The books are about kids that have to take care of themselves because their parents disappeared. It wasn't just the parents that disappeared, all of the people over age fifteen, which means teachers, fireman, restaurant workers, even mailmen. If that wasn't a big enough problem, the kids can't get help because they are surrounded by a barrier that goes on forever and can't be penetrated.
     The main character is Sam, and he is a role model to the little kids. He and his best friend Astrid have to try to find a way to get out of the area before things get chaotic. Worst of all, the rich kids have decided that they rule the place. They are ruthless and will resort to killing people. This is an awesome book, even though it took me about four days to read! You guys should read it, I guaranty you will be surprised by everything that happens including magical powers and freaky mutating animals! *Phae Phae*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)